Ukraine is a magnificent country located in Eastern Europe, known mainly for its interesting culture, vibrant lifestyle, and scenic locations. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and ranks 46th as one of the world’s largest countries. A country this great surely does have numerous interesting and fun facts about it!
For cheap and cheerful flights to take you to your most-loved destination, obtain them at Delta Airlines Reservations. Go on with your early reservations now, and fly within a fixed budget.
By doing so, our customers also get many impressive offers to select from, slashed flight fares, discounted holiday packages, bargained tour packages and more. Avail them at Delta Airlines Deals!
Brace up for a comfortable flight journey with Delta Airlines Flights, and come to close contact with matchless inflight niceties, and additional perks.
Following are 14 engaging facts about Ukraine:
1. Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine is about 1,400 years old.
2. Since the country is extremely large, Ukrainian cuisine greatly varies.
3. Folk music of the Ukrainian is renowned particularly for the use of minor keys.
4. The country’s national dress is exceedingly colorful.
5. Wladimir and VitaliKlitschko are two of the world’s famous heavyweight boxers produced by Ukraine.
6. Ukrainian women are regarded as the most beautiful women in the world.
7. The country is home to a large number of skilled craftsmen.
8. IgnatiyLukasevych, a Ukrainian is the person who invented the first-ever gas lamp.
9. The national currency of Ukraine is considered as the most beautiful.
10. Lviv, a city in Ukraine has the highest number of restaurants in the world, about 1500.
11. The country ranks 4th as the most-educated in the world.
12. Ukraine manufactured the world’s heaviest airplane called An-225 Mriya or The Dream.
13. The world’s 3rd busiest McDonalds is situated in Kyiv.
14. The world’s deepest metro is the Arsenalna station in Kyiv, about 105.5 meters down.
And now, we can’t get enough of this stunning country! However, you can see the country for yourself if you truly set your heart to it, and that too on a budget.