Are you planning to visit Nevada anytime soon? If yes, Delta Airlines Reservations is regarded as the most favorite airline choice of passengers. They have highly qualified individuals as their staff and crew members who are constantly devoted to their customers and are trying their best to make their travel a safe and happy journey. Nevada is the most highly demanded holiday destination for the passengers and travelers, especially in autumn.
Now, let’s have a look at some of the places in Nevada where parents can travel with their children by making a reservation at Delta Airlines official site:
- The High Roller at the Linq: The High Roller in Vegas is the largest roller coaster with 30 minutes revolution speed and 28 fully air-conditioned compartments. You can enjoy the whole view of the city’s most famous restaurants, hotels, central parks by riding a tour in the High Roller.
- Madame Tussauds: This is a worldwide destination for tourists and travelers to explore the wax statues of famous actors, artists, and actresses. Children are always pleased to take a picture of their favorite celebrity like Leonardo Di Caprio, Deepika Padukone, Tom Cruise, Jennifer Lopez and many more.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: It is a 21 km one-way loop road with steep walls and sandstone peaks. The rugged rock foundation goes up to 3000 ft. and is idle for hiking, picnics, mountain biking, rock climbing, etc. Delta Airlines Flights are suggesting its regular travelers to visit this place and explore the secrets of natural living and environmental beauty.
- KA by Cirque du Soleil: The KA in Las Vegas is a 90 minutes circus show with stunning stunts and spectacular performances by the artists. The tickets for the show are quite cheaper. All you need to do is to sit back and enjoy an evening of drama and comedy of the performers.
- Sand Harbour: Situated on the banks of Incline Village, this beach is popular for its crystal clear water and breathtaking mountain views. You are free to take a helicopter tour of the place and go for some sightseeing to explore the natural culture of this place.
Thus, now that you have acquired all the essential information, it is time to do the planning of a kid-friendly trip to Nevada that will prove to be a memorable one as well!