The Music City, Nashville is the capital of Tennessee. This city welcomes its visitors with live music at any time of the year you choose to visit, taking them back through time to the present day music. Nashville brags about its world-class universities besides its rich historical background and hall of fame for music.
Do you wish to travel to the so-called Athens of the south? Travel with Delta Airlines Flights for an upgrade in your flight experience. Or make your reservations today with Delta Airlines Reservations if you want to pay less and fly more to any one of a favorite destination.
Best Attractions in the Music City-Nashville
Given below are some of the top destination not to miss out in Nashville:
- The Parthenon: Completed in the year 1897, the Parthenon in Centennial Park is one of the most iconic landmarks in Nashville. It was built to honor the centenary of Nashville and it a replication of the Greek temple. The Parthenon displays 63 artworks from the 19th and 20th century American painters.
- Country Music Hall of fame and music: Located right at the heart of the city, the museum boasts about its multimedia collection ranging from colorful costumes, instruments, the spectacular Cadillac that was once owned by Elvis that also include a booth, a giant forty feet guitar, and a tour bus.
- Radnor Lake State Park: Those who enjoy an evening stroll should look no further than Radnor Lake State Park. Located right on the outskirts of the city, the park is a great place for hiking, view some wildlife species like deers, otters, beavers, minks and many more. Birds like herons and owls are also frequently spotted here.
- Music Row: Nashville takes pride in its Music Row, it is the pillar and essence of the entertainment industry of the country. Besides its massive collection of memorial shops associated with music, the Music Row is a great place for country music fans.
- The Hermitage: The Hermitage is an open museum surrounded by beautiful gardens, slave quarters and beautiful tombs. It was the residential place of Andrew Jackson from 1804 to 1845 and draws thousands of tourists today.
Narrow down your searches with specific filters for your flight tickets by visiting Delta Airlines Official Site.